Who is going to be this seasons surprise package?

RamLad1884

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully the surprise package is the centre forward who scores 25 goals in the league this season for Derby. I can’t see Waghorn doing that and Marriott hasn’t shown any type optimism that he could get close so unless one of the kids come through like Dean Sturridge did we will be praying for a potential signing that amazes us - so who 

12 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Hopefully the surprise package is the centre forward who scores 25 goals in the league this season for Derby. I can’t see Waghorn doing that and Marriott hasn’t shown any type optimism that he could get close so unless one of the kids come through like Dean Sturridge did we will be praying for a potential signing that amazes us - so who 

So Chris martin yeah? ?

13 hours ago, reverendo de duivel said:

I think you are fella. 

Connor Dixon is a midfield dynamo, reminds me of Paul Scholes with his enthusiastic approach to the game.

As said, coming back from a lay off, but involved again this pre season.

I listened to the Rams Review podcast earlier, when the coach agreed attitude equals altitude. This lad has attitude in spades, the right kind mind. It may not be enough for us, hard to tell, but he'll definitely make some sort of career in the game.

Just remembered, I was thinking of Jayden Charles 

Archived