SBW Season Review podcast 2019/20

Hey all

Our season review pod is out now on all podcast platforms:

The SBW gang are finally reunited in person to reflect on Derby County's rollercoaster 2019/20 campaign. In a season which was arguably more dramatic off the pitch than on it, Chris, Tom, Richard and Anton analyse whether Phillip Cocu has improved the Rams since last summer, as well as awarding our own Player of the Season and Favourite Goals.

There's also reaction to the latest developments in Derby's charge from the EFL, a fond farewell to Chris Martin, and our obligatory quiz round at the end of the pod. Thanks for listening this season and we'll see you in 20/21!

https://soundcloud.com/user-147200653/sbw-season-review-201920

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, therealhantsram said:

Thanks for all your efforts this year. The quality is outstanding for a fan cast. 

And the interviews you manage to get are unreal. 

Keep up the great work, hope to hear you back next season. 

It's sooo good. Partly because a professional journalist involved perhaps but he and his mates manage to avoid the Partridge-esque. Just.

I reckon it will be among the best fan pods out there. I did enjoy Dave's efforts, like a dirty burger, but plant based is the future.

17 hours ago, Andrew3000 said:

It's sooo good. Partly because a professional journalist involved perhaps but he and his mates manage to avoid the Partridge-esque. Just.

I reckon it will be among the best fan pods out there. I did enjoy Dave's efforts, like a dirty burger, but plant based is the future.

Thanks a lot! That’s really kind. I’ll take being plant-based as a compliment. 

We’re definitely a bit Partridge. I make no apologies for this.

Archived