Derby Pride (it's a book)

HuddersRam

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 07/09/2020 at 07:14, Mazzaram said:

Great work Ryan (who I will forever know as 'Hudders'. How can it be pre-ordered; how much will it cost, and where will it be available? I am dead keen to buy one for me and one for my son.

Best of luck; it looks and sounds awesome.

Thanks Mazza! Yeah I went for Hudders back in uni days, before quickly realising I'd be gone from there for the past four years. Hope you enjoy it! Thanks too @JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta, @CBRammette and anyone else who's interested in it! There should be some exciting news out about it soon that I'll try not to bore you all with - though I inevitably will.

• 2 weeks later...

To try and steer a bit of attention away from the goings on around the club at the minute, I've put a feature together with the great that is Darren Moore. After all, it could have been him that was getting pelters rather than Cocu!

https://thederbybook.wordpress.com/features/

For anyone who hasn't taken a look, there are a host of features within the link above that are all made up of cuttings and quotes that didn't make the final version of the book. The stories put together are all made around the individuals (Eranio, Russell, Bucko etc), whereas the book is a much more collective overview of each season from our first journey into the Premier League, all told by those who lived it. So from the last few seasons, there are insights from Rowett, Harry Wilson, Bradley Johnson (sad face), Bryson, Forsyth, Idiakez, Weimann, Jerome and a host of others.

For anyone who hasn't spotted the book yet, it's available to pre-order now, or alternatively you could wait a couple of weeks until it may well appear in WH Smith's, Waterstones and one or two other exciting places! https://www.pitchpublishing.co.uk/shop/pride

Archived