Coronavirus

1of4

6 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Surely there's no such thing if everyone has the same opportunity. 

Thing people with learning differcults or auriustim or people who are disabled will tell you were pushed to the back like our throughts dont matter.

I feel all mask wearing done nrothing to stop spread of the virus.

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people clearly don't have the same opportunity in life, to even suggest it is ridiculous.  

surely it's totally off topic though, and yes I acknowledge I have contributed to it going so.

Just now, Coconut said:

Complete and utter guff, are we on the X factor or something?

Yes and I’m not putting you through to judges houses sorry. My decision is based not on potential but attitude. 

8 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Thing people with learning differcults or auriustim or people who are disabled will tell you were pushed to the back like our throughts dont matter.

I feel all mask wearing done nrothing to stop spread of the virus.

agree with your first paragraph 100%, disagree with your second one to the same value though sorry.

10 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Yes and I’m not putting you through to judges houses sorry. My decision is based not on potential but attitude. 

You should probably just judge it on my voice. Unfortunately I'm completely tone deaf and have no mid range. No amount of money, hard work or vocal coaching could fix that!

I can do a very loud, piercing screaming noise though if pushed. Goes right through people.

Britain's Got Talent instead, perhaps?

1 minute ago, Coconut said:

You should probably just judge it on my voice. Unfortunately I'm completely tone deaf and have no mid range. No amount of money, hard work and coaching can fix that!

well you could rip your shirt off and cover your chest and abs in baby oil, do you think that would help ????

Just now, B4ev6is said:

Well virus is still spreading even with stuiped masks I dont see what supposed to stop it.

I don't think anyone thinks it's the total solution,  it's part of it that's all.

41 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Surely there's no such thing if everyone has the same opportunity. 

I’ll ask again, where am I referring to the disadvantaged?

I wholeheartedly agree that there’s people disadvantaged.

Just now, Mafiabob said:

I’ll ask again, where am I referring to the disadvantaged?

I wholeheartedly agree that there’s people disadvantaged.

@GboroRam I’ve missed a word in Texas Rams part my bad. I read it as at life...  not in life 

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well clearly not working and just that you just see them chucked on the floor.

Not that goverment brother wearing them.

well I won't argue that they are chucked on the floor, have seen quite a few myself. 

I would imagine if someone has done that they have at least made the effort to wear one in the first place before they decided the disposal should be someone else's responsibility. 

1 minute ago, Paul71 said:

well I won't argue that they are chucked on the floor, have seen quite a few myself. 

I would imagine if someone has done that they have at least made the effort to wear one in the first place before they decided the disposal should be someone else's responsibility. 

Even the ones can be washed just chucked on the floor loads of bins about people to lazy now.

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

Even the ones can be washed just chucked on the floor loads of bins about people to lazy now.

yeah they are, well some..most aren't I like to think 

4 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

@GboroRam I’ve missed a word in Texas Rams part my bad. I read it as at life...  not in life 

Yes - my comment was aimed at TexasRam's flippant comment about everyone having the same opportunities in life, and all it takes to succeed is hard work. I've seen many good friends work their arses off to be what they want to be, and not make it - whilst watching others from privileged backgrounds (rich parents, private schools, never wanting for anything) just waltz into the same privileged life that is laid out for them from day one

And then every scenario in between.

Such a glib generalisation about "hard work" being all it takes is utterly wrong-headed. Everyone's life  is different and likewise the amount of chips stacked against us is too.

Archived