Hands up if you ever made a mistake

Alph

3 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Nice one,  try and change the subject of your attack.

i've been very clear. Suspend the main three - keogh, bennett, and lawrence pending the outcome of the investigation etc.

i said i would send huddlestone to run around Allestree Park on his own - for his stupidity re the videos.

all five would be out of the team if malone was totally bladdered - which is how it looks. 

Personally i don't think that these five players are the foundation which we can build a promotion team on, because they are clearly not dedicated, unprofessional,....(and crap anyway).

time to promote the next generation.

Wait what? You have been clear ? So you didnt post the below post?

I know it was 3 hours ago but still.

3 hours ago, RamNut said:

We are trying a team of top professionals and athletes. You cannot afford to carry a whole bunch of bad apples. The decision making is really easy.

keogh - out

lawrence - out

bennett - out

malone - out

huddlestone - out

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Wait what? You have been clear ? So you didnt post the below post?

I know it was 3 hours ago but still.

Correct - all would be out. 

Lawrence and bennett - i would terminate the contracts if there were legal grounds to do so.

keogh - is out anyway, and i wouldn't renew his contract. 

All of the above would get the maximum fine.

huddlestone - i would tell him he is free to find another club, and he would be out of the team.

malone - fined if proven to be pished - out of the team, and available in jan.

thats what i think the club should do.

4 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Correct - all would be out. 

Lawrence and bennett - i would terminate the contracts if there were legal grounds to do so.

keogh - if out anyway, and i wouldn't renew his contract. 

All of the above who get the maximum fine.

huddlestone - i would tell him he is free to find another club, and he would be out of the team.

malone - fined if proven to be pished - out of the team, and available in jan.

thats what i think the club should do.

So i didnt try and change the subject of my supposed attack. Its not an attack, i am allowed to disagree with you you know.

As per my original post to you, if you look to offload all footballers who have been out for a few beers then there would be very few playing in todays game.

I saw Hughes and Hendrick out drinking when they were with us? Should they have been offloaded as a result.

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

In respect to saying the others “did nothing”, even if you don’t mind them having a drink, I’m fairly sure an article said “5 footballers” were involved in the crash. Now one may be BJ, but that still leaves another member of our squad who got in the cars.

Thing is we dont know and until we do no point in speculating.

1 minute ago, Paul71 said:

So i didnt try and change the subject of my supposed attack. Its not an attack, i am allowed to disagree with you you know.

As per my original post to you, if you look to offload all footballers who have been out for a few beers then there would be very few playing in todays game.

I saw Hughes and Hendrick out drinking when they were wish is? Should they have been offloaded as a result.

Lets not mis-represent anyones opinion.

no-one has argued that players can't have a few beers to relax. Indeed the club took them to the pub!  Thats not the issue. 

Just now, Millenniumram said:

No there’s not, but equally we can’t rule out one of the others at least being involved 

We cant of course. It could even be players that have not been named.

I would suspect if other players were in the cars at the time then they will be absent from todays squad.

3 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Lets not mis-represent anyones opinion.

no-one has argued that players can't have a few beers to relax. Indeed the club took them to the pub!  Thats not the issue. 

How do you know Hughes and Hendrick had only had a few beers?

You are trying to say two players who as far as we know havent done anything wrong should be got rid of.

Had it been Hughes for example when he was with us would you be claiming the same?

And also lets not accuse someone of attacking you just because they dared disagree with you.

23 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

How do you know Hughes and Hendrick had only had a few beers?

You are trying to say two players who as far as we know havent done anything wrong should be got rid of.

Had it been Hughes for example when he was with us would you be claiming the same?

And also lets not accuse someone of attacking you just because they dared disagree with you.

I can't be any clearer 

i have explained what i think huddlestone did wrong. I have explained that my comments re malone are subject to it having been established that he was smashed. 

Huddlestone has no medium or long term value. Malone and lawrence we could do with recouping some fee but it may not be an option. We got nothing for olsson who was arguably a better player than malone. In my opinion malone is the third best left back at the club. So if it was up to me, he would be available.  I have not advocated sacking him which is what i think you are trying to imply. 

4 hours ago, RamNut said:

I can't be any clearer 

i have explained what i think huddlestone did wrong. I have explained that my comments re malone are subject to it having been established that he was smashed. 

Huddlestone has no medium or long term value. Malone and lawrence we could do with recouping some fee but it may not be an option. We got nothing for olsson who was arguably a better player than malone. In my opinion malone is the third best left back at the club. So if it was up to me, he would be available.  I have not advocated sacking him which is what i think you are trying to imply. 

You did a post saying out,out,out,out,out.  But anyway.

So it's not clear are you saying get rid of Huddlestone and Malone because they are poor then? 

If so what's that got to do with them being out drinking? 

Its not clear. You either want rid because of their actions or because they are poor.

Your message is mixed up.

10 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

You did a post saying out,out,out,out,out.  But anyway.

So it's not clear are you saying get rid of Huddlestone and Malone because they are poor then? 

If so what's that got to do with them being out drinking? 

Its not clear. You either want rid because of their actions or because they are poor.

Your message is mixed up.

You back again? Yes i said out, out, out and i mean out, out, out. 

Now isn't the time to revisit this. But for the last time H+M would not feature if it was my choice, ok? 

A combination of attitude and ability issues mean other players would be promoted ahead of them. Big tom disappeared second half and thats about as good as he gets. 

The end.

Archived