Have your views of Morris changed?

oldtimeram

On 30/07/2019 at 18:33, oldtimeram said:

My main gripe atm is the lack of signings this season.... But I guess he has a few days to deliver..... Won't hold my breath though 

One can happily be proven wrong and in this instance I am quite happy. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes..... that talksport interview for me...... I think everyone knows my values in terms of honesty and integrity..... that nailed it in that.

Hes made some massive errors, but deep down he’s a fan with a lot of dough

Lets hope he don’t gamble it all on red..... ?

On 06/08/2019 at 11:39, Van Gritters said:

Early on I thought wtf are we doing? Who are we signing? Why are we signing these players?

Now I am thinking these are good signings. Shame we didn’t get that Clarke on a permanent he looks awesome and I loved his run down the wing.

Think we are getting Clarke when we are in Prem next season!

Thank god we have Mel, I don't think he would have made any decisions without consulting with "experts"

so don't blame Mel for anything,  certainly not for backing his managers choices over players/staff. This will

be another exciting season whatever happens. I also think the reason everyone thinks he has improved over

the last few seasons, is down to not listening to advice on here and in the local media, and making his own

choices for a change!  Commitment and effort 100%.

On 30/07/2019 at 09:07, oldtimeram said:

I know that several posters (myself included) have given MM some stick over the years for various things such as firing managers, perhaps a bit prematurely, interfering with team. matters etc. 

However, he does seem to have leant a few harsh lessons in owning and controlling a football club. 

If you have been a critic of Morris have your views changed? 

Personally, for me the jury is still out, but I must admit that he did come across well during the Lampard saga and I believe he may have won quite a few folk over (Angry Ram excepted of course lol) 

Sanctioning a few good signings before the start of the season would help improve his standing even more in my opinion. 

I guess the guy is like Marmite...... 

Do you like marmite on your Rooney?

Mel Morris, you're the love of my life.

Mel Morris, you can have my wife

Actually love him, best owner we've had in donkeys years, rattled every club in english football, literally boosted our publicity 10x over and has made some masterclass signings.

Melvyn Morris, what a lovely bald man.

Archived