#mynameisAndy

Mafiabob

Seeing as there’s been an influx of newbies on here, if anyone’s interested I’m live tonight and every other Sunday on my YouTube channel from 8pm. I discuss my life with gambling addiction and try and break the stigma around it. Everyone welcome and will discuss anything, I’m not anti industry so if anyone works within it please feel free to comment. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDXyRpLSwjGYAmbb_IQ8blg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just watching Britain's Got Talent on +1. Can't believe it's 10 years since diversity won. I actually won money on that. I bet on Flawless and Diversity at the audition stage and I think I won quite a bit. Flawless were actually loads better than diversity but they tried to go too 'produced' in the finals and Diversity blew them away. I've probably had the odd bet since then but that's the only time I've ever won owt.

12 hours ago, Parsnip said:

I'm just watching Britain's Got Talent on +1. Can't believe it's 10 years since diversity won. I actually won money on that. I bet on Flawless and Diversity at the audition stage and I think I won quite a bit. Flawless were actually loads better than diversity but they tried to go too 'produced' in the finals and Diversity blew them away. I've probably had the odd bet since then but that's the only time I've ever won owt.

You didn't stick it on Susan Boyle? (The money i mean, not insinuating that you would poker).

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Not really done much research recently but wondering what effect the law change in April 2019 has had on the gambling industry?

They’ll be more uptake online..... the industry will probably stop advertising whistle to whistle from this summer on TV, but I’m guessing you’ll get plenty more ads when you click on YouTube etc 

Archived