The Derby County BlogCast, Episode 7 – The Dreaded February

Stive Pesley

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies, been a busy boy, been testing the new update which has gone live today.

Not had a chance to listen back myself yet to see how much of a fool I sounded, been a while since I’ve spoke on a podcast so apologies again for being a bit rusty and tongue tied.  

Really appreciate @lazerock and Chris having me on, definitely give it a play so it’s one of the most downloaded with me on! ?

Finally, just to add the reason I want Leeds....what better way to make amends for the 2 performances we’ve seen against them in the league than to smash them at Wembley with Lampard starting the bounce? Would take that over 2nd.

5 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

David tell us a bit about the forum...

"Well, pff, it's just a forum innit, pff, that's about it really."

Don’t you start, can’t even buy a football shirt! 

Didn’t have a sales pitch ready, couldn’t exactly say come along if you’re interested in what a root vegetable thinks our system should be.

7 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

You absolutely should've gone with that!

That’s the thing about podcasts, miss your chance to say something it’s gone. You will find my most liked posts on here are ones that took days to write, reading them out to the missus and dog before posting ?

Anyway, listen to Chris, he nailed most of what I thought and delivered it better, (especially on Nugent and player abuse) was actually an enjoyable listen sat there myself.

2 hours ago, David said:

Apologies, been a busy boy, been testing the new update which has gone live today.

Not had a chance to listen back myself yet to see how much of a fool I sounded, been a while since I’ve spoke on a podcast so apologies again for being a bit rusty and tongue tied.  

Really appreciate @lazerock and Chris having me on, definitely give it a play so it’s one of the most downloaded with me on! ?

Finally, just to add the reason I want Leeds....what better way to make amends for the 2 performances we’ve seen against them in the league than to smash them at Wembley with Lampard starting the bounce? Would take that over 2nd.

I did.

You sounded like you’d just got up.

Archived