(Poor) song for Efe Ambrose

MackworthRamIsGod

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mods please delete or i will stage a dirty protest on the pitch on Saturday.

I'm not joking either, i've got 2 hours of free drinks in hospitality don't you know.

If this isn't deleted, fully expect to see a guy in a top hat and a monocle poo on the pitch.

22 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

I'm not joking either, i've got 2 hours of free drinks in hospitality don't you know.

If this isn't deleted, fully expect to see a guy in a top hat and a monocle poo on the pitch.

I was going to delete but then I saw this reply. Looking forward to Saturday now.

30 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

Failure to follow through (quite literally) with this should result in a forum ban.

1 hour ago, Smyth_18 said:

How come you've got free drinks and hospitality?

I've not seen you mention it before.

We found him on ebay, we found him on ebay

We found him on ebay and he came by post 

In a cardboard box

Oh efe ambrose 

Oh efe ambrose 

15 hours ago, Smyth_18 said:

That is it, I am now not going. I couldn't think of anything worse than seeing a guy in a monocle 

Thought I would come on to defend my case.

I had all intention of pooing on the pitch but as I came to collect my tickets for hospitality I went to jump over the rope at the main entrance and fell flat on my face.

This affected my confidence to pop on the pitch and I can only apologise to all looking forward to the pooey pitch incident.

I can only apologise and I hope with all of my heart I don't get banned from the forum.

Archived