Sheff U 20/10/18

Octavarium

Sunderland season card holder ( 30 years + ) in peace.

My son is at Derby uni, & it's his birthday the day of the Sheff U game. He's in 3rd & final year of his course, so I am a frequent visitor to the Greyhound,  Victoria & Brunswick ( even been in twice on matchdays, so know it gets rammed ).

What are the chances of us getting a couple of tickets for this game?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Octavarium said:

My son is at Derby uni, & it's his birthday the day of the Sheff U game. He's in 3rd & final year of his course, so I am a frequent visitor to the Greyhound,  Victoria & Brunswick ( even been in twice on matchdays, so know it gets rammed ).

You'll get a ticket easy enough mate. get it booked just be prepared to lose your lad to Frankie Lampards Derby County....?

8 hours ago, Octavarium said:

Won't be a problem getting a ticket , just book asap to get your preference of seat . 

9 hours ago, Octavarium said:

If you or your son haven’t got a customer number you will need to get one which I think they may be able to do when you buy the ticket. It may be worth checking. It should be a good match.

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Yeah we aren't selling out and its a late kick off on the telly box.

No problem getting tickets.

on a personal note, I'm delighted it's a late kick off. I'm picking my daughter up from Manchester airport in the morning after her honeymoon (wedding today. COYR, do it for my daughters!). 

I didn't have the heart to tell them they'll have to get a taxi all the way back to Tamworth

4 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

No problem getting tickets.

on a personal note, I'm delighted it's a late kick off. I'm picking my daughter up from Manchester airport in the morning after her honeymoon (wedding today. COYR, do it for my daughters!). 

I didn't have the heart to tell them they'll have to get a taxi all the way back to Tamworth

Picked a decent day weather wise ? enjoy !

2 hours ago, ColonelBlimp said:

What's a season card?

We have had swipe cards for 8 or 9 seasons now, as opposed to season ticket books.

Thanks for all the comments....my son is in a DE1 postcode, so hopefully there won't be any problems. I've looked on the club website, & find it very user friendly, especially the amount of tickets available per section.

12 hours ago, Octavarium said:

Enjoy the game. Probably not a good idea to wear red and white stripes in the home area though ?

4 hours ago, OohMartWright said:

Enjoy the game. Probably not a good idea to wear red and white stripes in the home area though ?

Wouldn't worry. we'll only tut.

Archived