v Leeds (H) Man of the Match

Day

v Leeds (H) Man of the Match  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Now, before the season I had the bright idea of running these polls after the games and collecting the data to build some mini stats for the forum. All players that enter the pitch regardless of the time they were on.

I knew that we would have trolls voting and lose games which would be tough coming on and opening a poll, probably didn't prepare myself properly for the heavy defeats. I've left this one overnight.

Anyway, it's happened, on we go.

If you don't feel like any player is worthy of being named man of the match, just click show results, this will void your vote.

But these will continue regardless of the result and performance. 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomori had a superb game and deserved to be on the winning side. On the ball he was brave and creative and in defence he had the speed to recover from dodgy positioning. 

In that performance he's first choice at CB, RB and LB. 

17 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Agree, though misjudged diagonal long passes for two off the goals

Hmm, can’t disagree with that, could have done better with the second and last goals I suppose but I hope there are more experienced and established first teamers having a good look at their performance yesterday this morning.

? yesterday this morning...hope you get my drift. ?

I had to giggle at the hysterical moron knowledgeable fan who phoned in to Radio Derby after the game and suggested that Tomori was the worst footballer he had ever seen at Derby.

His debut, and the team's performance overall yesterday, reminded me of Igor's first game in an absolute thrashing at Tranmere (was it 5 or 6? I lost count that day). I'm still hopeful of a similar end-of-season outcome. It could have been a cricket score.

Archived