Fantasy World Cup League 2018

Mostyn6

16 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Your subs don't get points unless you use your bench boost. If a player doesn't play your first sub will come in for them.

You can make subs in between game rounds though, so now round 2 has started with the Russia game you'll have to wait for round 3 if you want to make any.

So you're telling me that my happiness at seeing Kagawa get 7 points was in vain because he was on the bench. And I can't have his points in this round either because I haven't put him in the 11?

This is far too complicated for me. Just tried reading the rules - it's like chess!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I need some of my jokers to come in over the next few days - just hanging around the playoff positions at the moment.

I see our leader is currently on the front page overall.

3 hours ago, eddie said:

I think I need some of my jokers to come in over the next few days - just hanging around the playoff positions at the moment.

I see our leader is currently on the front page overall.

Today's Denmark v Australia game was a fine start.

2 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Jokers are for the prediction league not fantasy.

In the prediction league you use them on the games you think the score is most likely and it doubles your points.

Huh. I wasn't invited to the prediction league ?

I like to be bottom of all the leagues. 

12 hours ago, Moist One said:

Mate. Keep up to date with the forum. I gave ages notice. 

I'd pay more attention to your posts if you didn't have such a filthy, obscene, grubby, crummy, grimy, grungy, nasty, squalid, black, foul, gross, impure, loathsome, offensive, putrid, repulsive, revolting, sleazy, slimy, slipshod, sloppy, slovenly, smoky, sooty, unclean, unkempt, vile, miry, mucky, unclean, unwashed, soiled, begrimed, blackened, cruddy, fecal, feculent, scummy, soily, verminous, yecchy, username.

Its 'orrible.

Archived