Lamps v Gerrard

Ratpackram

I'm bursting with excitement for the new season and how long before we're watching sky news are analysing lampard and Gerrard s first ten matches, style of play, goals per game, shots per second. Hope Frank has us playing positive football from the get go 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ratpackram said:

I'm bursting with excitement for the new season and how long before we're watching sky news are analysing lampard and Gerrard s first ten matches, style of play, goals per game, shots per second. Hope Frank has us playing positive football from the get go 

Another one of those Rangers pre-season friendlies at Pride Park? Managers to have a peno comp at half time?

1 minute ago, ariotofmyown said:

Another one of those Rangers pre-season friendlies at Pride Park? Managers to have a peno comp at half time?

I’d love this, I have Rangers supporting relatives (and Celtic but I don’t speak to them ones)

Gerrard has taken the easier option that's for sure. He could fail at Rangers and still get 2nd spot which would leave his reputation somewhat intact. Overhauling Celtic seems very unlikely in the near future and the Rangers fans (certainly the ones I know) seem to accept that.

Frank on the other hand.....?

8 minutes ago, Spanish said:

both teams sponsored by 32red

Thats interesting...

I wonder if 32Red stepped up their bid for the Derby sponsorship in the wake of the Lampard news, in order to do some fancy marketing playing off their long term rival status?

Maybe they'll organise an exhibition match?

Archived