Curtains

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, curtains said:

Your not fit to wear the shirt 

Then they applaud Shaun Barker 

I am anti booing etc, but I do get the anger yesterday. 

Barker deserves the applause.

1 minute ago, Paul71 said:

I am anti booing etc, but I do get the anger yesterday. 

Barker deserves the applause.

I’m on about Derby Fans singing to there own players you are not fit to wear the shirt. 

Same ones singing for Rowett and the players when we were 2nd 

Barker maybe deserved a cheer but it was ironically over the top IMO 

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, curtains said:

I’m on about Derby Fans singing to there own players you are not fit to wear the shirt. 

In fairness to them you can argue that if the players enjoy the adulation when things are going well then they should also accept the criticism too.

1 minute ago, Paul71 said:

In fairness to them you can argue that if the players enjoy the adulation when things are going well then they should also accept the criticism too.

If Nugent hadn’t missed that chance and Vydra had scored the well won penalty by Jerome thing s could have been closer. 

How does singing you are not fit to wear the shirt help .

Its cringeworthy 

3 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

We need to get to Pride Park and sing the roof off against Boro 

5 minutes ago, curtains said:

They should have been cheering Buxton as well - the only player we have who even gets close to them is Keogh and he wasn't even playing.

When you have paid to watch half the squad drop their heads and give up at the first sign of trouble they deserve criticism - the other half looked like they couldn't be arsed from the start. They aren't special little snowflakes who are only allowed to be praised especially after the recent performances.

Just now, GenBr said:

They should have been cheering Buxton as well - the only player we have who even gets close to them is Keogh and he wasn't even playing.

When you have paid to watch half the squad drop their heads and give up at the first sign of trouble they deserve criticism - the other half looked like they couldn't be arsed from the start. They aren't special little snowflakes who are only allowed to be praised especially after the recent performances.

Well I hated the atmosphere with the Derby Fans yesterday. 

If the away fans turn then that’s a good indication that the hard core of supporters have turned.

Burton tickets would have been snapped up by the guys and gals that go to most away games.

Sometimes enoughs enough, and you just think what the hell, and tell the players exactly what you think.

I don’t think I’ve ever heard an away chant like that since John Gregory was in charge and we were at Forest. And that was aimed against the manager.

6 minutes ago, curtains said:

Well I hated the atmosphere with the Derby Fans yesterday. 

Good for you, but that's what happens when the team delivers that crap again and again for no discernible reason. I'd be ****** as well if I had paid to watch that - at least McClarens defeats were still entertaining - we don't even have that this time. 

1 minute ago, GenBr said:

Good for you, but that's what happens when the team delivers that crap again and again for no discernible reason. I'd be ****** as well if I had paid to watch that - at least McClarens defeats were still entertaining - we don't even have that this time. 

The team played poorly with individual mistakes costing us. 

There is no quick fixes but hey ho sack Rowett ( not what I want )and we move on .

But support the team not heckle them with chants like that. 

Sith Happens
12 minutes ago, curtains said:

If Nugent hadn’t missed that chance and Vydra had scored the well won penalty by Jerome thing s could have been closer. 

Its cringeworthy 

It was a very soft penalty. 

Nugent's form is awful. How many good chances has he missed lately?

I don't think chants like that help but I get the anger yesterday. The performance was abject. It wasn't burton grabbing a couple of lucky goals.

This is a crap thread. Derby fans paid to go and watch the game. If they want to chant that, all power to them. I actually think it's a pathetic thing to blame our fans. Why should the fans be blamed? They're not the ones who kick the ball about. Blame the players. Blame the manager. Blame the owners. They can all affect the club in a much bigger way than we as fans can. So we are entitled to moan, sod anyone who wants to criticise the fans for that. What next, force the fans to sing how much they're loving the performance even when we're losing away to a club with a 5,000 seater stadium. 

Just now, Paul71 said:

I don't think chants like that help but I get the anger yesterday. The performance was abject. It wasn't burton grabbing a couple of lucky goals.

How many good chances has he had like that? I can’t remember?

Just now, Paul71 said:

You mean Nuuuuuuuugggggeeeee 

Sith Happens
Just now, Boycie said:

How many good chances has he had like that? I can’t remember?

Didn't he miss two sitters against Bolton? 

17 minutes ago, curtains said:

Its cringeworthy 

And if I picked 6 correct lottery numbers I'd have won it. What is the point in that? If's are just that. Pointless to use that as a defence.

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

This is a crap thread. Derby fans paid to go and watch the game. If they want to chant that, all power to them. I actually think it's a pathetic thing to blame our fans. Why should the fans be blamed? They're not the ones who kick the ball about. Blame the players. Blame the manager. Blame the owners. They can all affect the club in a much bigger way than we as fans can. So we are entitled to moan, sod anyone who wants to criticise the fans for that. What next, force the fans to sing how much they're loving the performance even when we're losing away to a club with a 5,000 seater stadium. 

This isn’t what you say it is Derby fans think there team have a Devine right .

They don’t. 

Archived