On this day 11 years ago....

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was 14, went with my best mate in the S.E corner. Remember a slightly nervy episode in the first half for us two country bumpkins. Initially didn't look to be many Cardiff fans in attendance, but then after about 5 minutes, another train must have arrived that Derby weren't expecting and they proceeded to start removing a section of the segregation netting in the South Stand upper in the traditional South Wales manner towards where we stood. Would have had to have got through two lines of police and stewards, but they looked capable of it.

As for the game, Chopra was on fire at that time, and him getting injured after hitting the post with a rocket shot was the turning point. Barnes also had a great game from what I remember, with him and Stevie Howard taking their goals well. Another performance like that today will go down a treat.

21 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

I was 14, went with my best mate in the S.E corner. Remember a slightly nervy episode in the first half for us two country bumpkins. Initially didn't look to be many Cardiff fans in attendance, but then after about 5 minutes, another train must have arrived that Derby weren't expecting and they proceeded to start removing a section of the segregation netting in the South Stand upper in the traditional South Wales manner towards where we stood. Would have had to have got through two lines of police and stewards, but they looked capable of it.

As for the game, Chopra was on fire at that time, and him getting injured after hitting the post with a rocket shot was the turning point. Barnes also had a great game from what I remember, with him and Stevie Howard taking their goals well. Another performance like that today will go down a treat.

Erm who's going to tell him???

3 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

Nowt in the one place that matters...

22 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

Just now, G STAR RAM said:

Erm who's going to tell him???

Well, erm, hopefully he hasn't turned up a day early for the match, but I'm not sure..:ph34r:

Archived