The New England

archied

Just now, archied said:

Pearson yes ,, clement would never have employed in the first place ,

become apparent to who? 

Was it apparent that wassell ( though nice bloke that he may be) didn’t have it after Rotherham ? Did it become so apparent that he needed a hand holder that we brought in redknapp, now you say sack rowett and bring in wassell who is the apparent hand holder for him now redknapp not up to it ,,, his dog perhaps ? 

I'd rather have Wassall than Rowett now. Apparent to who, well who is in charge? But they don't always get it first...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, archied said:

Pearson yes ,, clement would never have employed in the first place ,

become apparent to who? 

Was it apparent that wassell ( though nice bloke that he may be) didn’t have it after Rotherham ? Did it become so apparent that he needed a hand holder that we brought in redknapp, now you say sack rowett and bring in wassell who is the apparent hand holder for him now redknapp not up to it ,,, his dog perhaps ? 

I'm in for wassell if he doesn't drone on in a naselly brummy accent about 'the reality is' and 'energy'.

Mind you,id take sooty and sweep on if I didn't have to hear that again?

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

I'd rather have Wassall than Rowett now. Apparent to who, well who is in charge? But they don't always get it first...

No ,but you do though ,,,, 

3 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I'm in for wassell if he doesn't drone on in a naselly brummy accent about 'the reality is' and 'energy'.

Mind you,if take sooty and sweep on if I didn't have to hear that again?

If rowett doesn’t cut it then it is going to have to be a very strong biggish reputation manager to break this cycle we are in and a strong willed Mel Morris , we have fans calling for the sacking of a manager that has us in the middle of a promotion fight with ten games to go ,,, no place for any inexperienced manager and if there’s a fair and balanced critic to level at rowett at the moment it’s that he is showing and has shown signs of his inexperience with us so far 

10 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

True. :thumbsup:

Never forget though it only takes one win for us to get you back down in the dumps again though?

51 minutes ago, DRBee said:

You need to go back and read some posts. Some of us have always disliked Rowettball and said so.

You're missing my original point; that even though a number of supporters didn't like Rowett's hoofball set up they were happy to tolerate it when we were 2nd in the league. 

1 hour ago, Inglorius said:

You're missing my original point; that even though a number of supporters didn't like Rowett's hoofball set up they were happy to tolerate it when we were 2nd in the league. 

I think if you read back you will find that the people who objected were quite aggressively shouted down by a lot of posters.

I'll be honest, I never really saw us playing hoofball, I thought Rowett was implementing a direct style of play which the players were not used to.

However last night I'm afraid was hoofball with Forsyth, Keogh and even Huddlestone guilty of playing numerous aimless punts forward. 

45 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I think if you read back you will find that the people who objected were quite aggressively shouted down by a lot of posters.

I'll be honest, I never really saw us playing hoofball, I thought Rowett was implementing a direct style of play which the players were not used to.

However last night I'm afraid was hoofball with Forsyth, Keogh and even Huddlestone guilty of playing numerous aimless punts forward. 

If God had wanted us to play football in the sky, He'd have put grass up there.

Brian Clough

Archived