Gary Rowett interview in the Telegraph

Nuwtfly

3 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

Yes that's why I've told you carry on believing what you want to believe if it suits your agenda Be no point having a forum if we all agree would they !

I see, I've got an agenda but you're telling the truth!? You've said that without a hint of irony. I shall indeed continue to disagree with you.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

And you reply to me by suggesting I'm really a Forest fan.

If you'd read the original post I wasn't saying that the posts were personal to me but there has been stuff aimed at Derby fans that aren't Rowett fans or are you saying that's a lie too?

You keep telling me to re-read your posts, so perhaps you could follow your own advice and re-read mine. I didn't suggest you are a Forest fan, just that you sound like one. "No being gracious in 'winning' with them is there" in particular - who is "them" in this situation, Roy? Other Derby fans? We all want the team to win, don't we? It just seems some of us don't want Rowett to win.

"are you saying that's a lie too" - Again, follow your own advice. I haven't once accused you of lying. What I am accusing you of though, for the purposes of absolute clarity, is choosing to subvert things to fit your negative opinion/agenda against certain people. See Nick Blackman / Gary Rowett / Radio Derby for examples. 

Going forward, why not just take a step back from your keyboard and have a quick glance at the league table. And the general good mood around the club and the majority of the fanbase at the moment, and the promising signs of a really good team that's coming through...and maybe...just maybe... get on board? 

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

You keep telling me to re-read your posts, so perhaps you could follow your own advice and re-read mine.

No. I wasn't referring to my posts specifically, some of the other posters posts.

Oh I see. I 'sound' like a Forest fan, yes I thought you'd say that. You were implying I was like a Forest fan - that's not an insult? #whatever

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

No. I wasn't referring to my posts specifically, some of the other posters posts.

Oh I see. I 'sound' like a Forest fan, yes I thought you'd say that. You were implying I was like a Forest fan - that's not an insult? #whatever

Sigh, alright Roy. We'll leave it at that. 

13 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

“We’ve got 5,500 fans going up on Friday night and we want to make them proud, whatever the result.”

Says it all really. Well done GR. :mellow:

Deserves credit for that attitude. I remember the mealy mouthed Mac 2 reaction to the Leicester draw about it being a "replay we didn't need, didn't want" instead of congratulating his team on drawing 2-2 (and nearly beating) the Prem champions of the time.

Hope he gets a result (I've gone for 1-1 :lol:) and the subsequent praise that he should.

15 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I see, I've got an agenda but you're telling the truth!? You've said that without a hint of irony. I shall indeed continue to disagree with you.

Oh Roy please don't disagree with me I will never get to sleep at night for worrying about it 

Archived