Roll on 2018- Hopefully a year of happiness on and off the pitch

Sexydadbod

Firstly, I'd like to apologise to you all for my controversial views over the years, I dread to think how many of you I have annoyed/offended :lol:. A new year= a new Mclovin.

I consider you my brothers and sisters as you are part of the Derby County family so I love you all!

I know 2017 may have been a difficult year for many of you as much may have gone on in your personal lives, including losing friends and family, so I wish you and your loved ones happiness in the year 2018, hopefully we will all have a great 2018.

As for matters on the pitch, not many of us would have expected us to be doing as well as we are so let's enjoy the journey and see where it takes us. Let's hope 2018 will be our year. 

Come on baby let the good times roll :D

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Firstly, I'd like to apologise to you all for my controversial views over the years, I dread to think how many of you I have annoyed/offended :lol:. A new year= a new Mclovin.

I consider you my brothers and sisters as you are part of the Derby County family so I love you all!

I know 2017 may have been a difficult year for many of you as much may have gone on in your personal lives, including losing friends and family, so I wish you and your loved ones happiness in the year 2018, hopefully we will all have a great 2018.

As for matters on the pitch, not many of us would have expected us to be doing as well as we are so let's enjoy the journey and see where it takes us. Let's hope 2018 will be our year. 

Come on baby let the good times roll :D

I give it 2 days at best before you annoy me / i disagree with you whole heartidly over one issue or another.

Predictions for 2018 = Derby to win at Wolves,  Steve McClaren becomes Sheff Weds manager, Burton avoid relegation again, England win the world cup in Russia, Harry Kane is top goalscorer after scoring his Hat-trick in the final against Germany, Forest get relegated by losing their last match of the season.

7 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

Predictions for 2018 = Derby to win at Wolves,  Steve McClaren becomes Sheff Weds manager, Burton avoid relegation again, England win the world cup in Russia, Harry Kane is top goalscorer after scoring his Hat-trick in the final against Germany, Forest get relegated by losing their last match of the season.

You were doing well at the first one, wobbled at the second, the third well hmm maybe, then you obviously walked into a door or fell asleep dreaming :D

Just now, plymouthram said:

Mystic Plymouth reaches into his bag and pulls out a load of old balls......:lol:

Forest will be gone by April :thumbsup:

32 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

Add me meeting Margot Robbie in the hunters in kilburn and that's spot on.

Archived