Decent Radio Stations

Bob Gnarly

2 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

The Magic Sponge is a must listen, f-in hilarious...

Bullard is a huge loss though, hasn't been on the last couple, probably doesn't need to with his Soccer AM thing but still, he was probably the lure to get the guests on. Be interesting to see if it survives if he doesn't come back.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Radio X just has Kasabian, Gallaghers and Stereophonics on loop.

Absolute is slightly better.

The music on Radio X/Virgin wouldn't be so bad, if they could just crawl out of the Gallàghers arse would be welcome.

If I wanted to hear everything they said, I'd sign up for Twitter myself.

Absolute ok till Andy Bush.

Everton, lunchtime pack up and kids games on a loop.

1 hour ago, David said:

Bullard is a huge loss though, hasn't been on the last couple, probably doesn't need to with his Soccer AM thing but still, he was probably the lure to get the guests on. Be interesting to see if it survives if he doesn't come back.

Mmm, yeah I like Jimmy, but he can sometimes hog the mic a lot, so the guests don’t get much of a look in.  This weeks with Razor Ruddock & Paul Merson was brilliant...

14 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

Mmm, yeah I like Jimmy, but he can sometimes hog the mic a lot, so the guests don’t get much of a look in.  This weeks with Razor Ruddock & Paul Merson was brilliant...

I don't think he hogs it enough, some of his brilliant stories take a backseat when guests are on.

Kevin Gallen is hilarious when he covers for Jimmy, it's a shame he doesn't do it more often. Ian Smith is really funny as well.

Archived