End of the Monarchy

sage

I'm always looking for cheap US flights and never seen such cheap prices? Are these the sort of flights that take 20 hours or so...the types that go from Heathrow into Iceland (wait a few hours) then onto US? Cheapest I ever got was about 240 quid one way from L.A. into London on Xmas day...with Norweigan as well! 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ariotofmyown said:

I'm going to Kalkan next Summer flying to Dalaman. Going on turkish airlines as half price before luggage costs plus food included too. Just have to change at Contstantinople.

Been a late amendment to that flight change...

Now it's Istanbul.

16 hours ago, SillyBilly said:

I'm always looking for cheap US flights and never seen such cheap prices? Are these the sort of flights that take 20 hours or so...the types that go from Heathrow into Iceland (wait a few hours) then onto US? Cheapest I ever got was about 240 quid one way from L.A. into London on Xmas day...with Norweigan as well! 

Can get sub £200 singles to LA on basically every day in November. Return from £280... Get em whilst theyre hot.

Sith Happens

Makes you realise how appallingly the travel industry treats its customers. Reading lots of posts on trip advisor and Facebook of people booked package holidays with Thomson but on monarch flights, Thomson are either cancelling the holidays or offering alternative flights on Thomson air but for vastly inflated prices, surely the whole idea of booking a package is that the tour operator takes care of everything, if the airline they have put you on goes bust they should move you FOC to the best alternative and only then if its not acceptable cancel with no charge.

Archived