my view season so far

B4ev6is

Sith Happens
Just now, curtains said:

The Cardiff game will be the turning point of this season. 

Watch this space. 

Let's hope so.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, wixman1884 said:

But you won't need to, because most people will be saying good things about him if that happens. That's generally how these things work. When performances are bad, people criticise, and when they're great, people celebrate. You've got something a bit mixed up. 

Derby Fans should support the team and the Manager right not constantly hammer them. 

In order to be solid we have got 7 outfield players deployed on defensive duties.

so when we do get the ball we really only have the three attacking players able to create. Its hard to see us scoring many. 

Maybe Johnson's suspension will dictate that we get a fourth attacker on the pitch v forest.

Sith Happens
Just now, curtains said:

Yesterday I saw the first shoots of recovery bring on the Forest. 

We will win that one.

Just now, curtains said:

Derby Fans should support the team and the Manager right not constantly hammer them. 

People were generally quite complimentary of our performance yesterday, without going over the top. People are right to be somewhat skeptical, and while yesterday was certainly encouraging, Gary is still under performing compared to other recent managers, barring of course Pearson, who you were also madly in love with. 

I love you Curtains, you're absolutely bananas. 

1 minute ago, curtains said:

What's so bad about an away point And Brentford had only 2 shots on target , Cardiff had one. 

It wasn’t the result I was bothered about ( Brentford) it was the nature of the performance. To go into a game against a team languishing in the bottom half dozen and set up so defensively is the problem 

Just now, wixman1884 said:

People were generally quite complimentary of our performance yesterday, without going over the top. People are right to be somewhat skeptical, and while yesterday was certainly encouraging, Gary is still under performing compared to other recent managers, barring of course Pearson, who you were also madly in love with. 

I love you Curtains, you're absolutely bananas. 

I'm glad you like me and I'll take that as a compliment but be very sure Rome wasn't built in a day from the ruins .

Get this Derby beat Hull 5-0 because they allowed us to play and then Hull beat Birmingham 6-1 so shall we save the new Birmingham manager. 

Does Nigel Clough need the sack because they are shipping goals for fun .

Football us not an exact science and I see a lot to admire from yesterday's solid performance which was magnificent compared to Sheffield United ,Barnsley and Bristol and that's what Rowett means and that's what the pedantic people really know in their heart of hearts. 

22 minutes ago, curtains said:

It won't be when Rowett gets us in the Premier League. 

Ok. Well imo the best manager Derby ever had is Jack Wilshere. The football we played from 2030-2037 was great stuff.

21 minutes ago, curtains said:

Oh goodness me. 

What?

If yesterday was great then why was it not great when we drew 0-0 at Reading or 2-2 at Fulham? 

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

You think some of I don't want Rowett to succeed??:blink:

There are Rams fans who want Rowett to fail so they can say I told you say .

I won't insult you're intelligence by asking you because I think you want Rowett to succeed.

i don't believe in tippy tippy tappy football like McClaren does in the Championship 

6 minutes ago, curtains said:

There are Rams fans who want Rowett to fail so they can say I told you say .

I won't insult you're intelligence by asking you because I think you want Rowett to succeed.

i don't believe in tippy tippy tappy football like McClaren does in the Championship 

I TOLD YOU SAY

You don't believe in "tippy tippy tappy" football, but literally the best thing about yesterday's performance was when we started one touch passing when the 2 strikers came on and opened them up a lot more.  

Archived