Love a Knee Jerk Reaction

RamLad1884

'Time to go' 'Rowett out' sounds so much better than 'stability' and 'transition period' doesn't it?

Did you not realise? We're the worst team that Steve in row L in the East Stand lower has seen in 40 years. God forbid, we might lose a few on the trot. I truly fear for Steve and his mate Rob, and maybe Mick too. Mel is clearly the devil in disguise to cause them such trauma.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RamLad1884 said:

'Time to go' 'Rowett out' sounds so much better than 'stability' and 'transition period' doesn't it?

Did you not realise? We're the worst team that Steve in row L in the East Stand lower has seen in 40 years. God forbid, we might lose a few on the trot. I truly fear for Steve and his mate Rob, and maybe Mick too. Mel is clearly the devil in disguise to cause them such trauma.

Okay thanks for that.

Just now, RamLad1884 said:

Just you wait untill Derek has his say on the moan in. :unsure:

3 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

" a knee-jerk reaction "

(of a response) automatic and unthinking.

Is an opinion of someone after six months the above? 

It isn't quite a knee jerk reaction.

Rowett has half a year to see what needed to happen to this squad, he used to talk about being excited to get to the transfer window, which he ballsed up in and weakened us.

We have lost to Sheff United and Bristol City, drew with Brum and Brentford, even the point against Sunderland is looking bad. We should be up there with Leeds and Cardiff with our starting fixtures.

I would hate to see what the reactions will probably be at the end of November, after two months of very tricky fixtures.

Archived