Best looking team in the league

cheron85

Felt like the discussion started by @Penelope Pendrex in the Toral thread deserved on of it's own - And yes - In the Rams Talk area because it's about how many of OUR players would get in the 'Best Looking Team in the League'

Early shouts have been - Kelle Roos, George Thorne, Darren Bent and Bradley Johnson

And of course for the sake of any fragile masculine egos out there please start all posts with "my missus says", "my gay friend says", "my mum says" or "my sister says" if it makes you feel better

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey now, my gay friend did say those things!

I agree with him on Bradders tho, also think Butterfield and Lowe deserve honorable mentions.

A pro would have have transferred all the posts over.

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

A pro would have have transferred all the posts over.

Yeh - I have no idea how to do that

1 minute ago, RamNut said:

Omg there's more of it here.

Embrace it - At least we're not complaining about how terrible the players are for once

56 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Felt like the discussion started by @Penelope Pendrex in the Toral thread deserved on of it's own - And yes - In the Rams Talk area because it's about how many of OUR players would get in the 'Best Looking Team in the League'

Early shouts have been - Kelle Roos, George Thorne, Darren Bent and Bradley Johnson

And of course for the sake of any fragile masculine egos out there please start all posts with "my missus says", "my gay friend says", "my mum says" or "my sister says" if it makes you feel better

Is Boycie says Ok? 

4 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

Cant we sign one of Alex Morgan, Julie Ertz, Lieke Mertens please. Give this thread some substance.

I think around 50% of the population would suggest this thread already has substance

Not that I disagree with you about any of the above though - Always had a bit of a crush on Hope Solo too

1 minute ago, JoeDerby said:

Scott Carson, single-handedly, takes Derby County from the best looking team to the worst looking team.

Harsh

On the other hand he does look a little like something you might encounter lurking under a bridge trying to eat goats...

Archived