Derby County Podcast Number Two - Horacio From Rosario

Joel

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't iTunes cost? Upload it to YouTube, even better steal my idea that I've been too lazy to do and use Google hangouts.It uploads to YouTube after you've finished automatically. Bigger audience on there and less scary sounding for old people.

Seriously?

How can you put camp in the same breathe as diouf, barton, anelka, and savage (pre derby).

The derby-forest obsession continues from both sides!

All opinions Jagerbob, if you enjoy watching fat boy Camp then that's entirely up to you. I know a fair few that don't!

Thanks, we're hoping to record one each week with reaction the previous weeks games, ideally the Monday evening.

We've only done the first few, so it's still pretty raw but it's taking shape and any feedback is welcome and appreciated.

I like the way you're doing it, format wise, you've got it spot on and you all seem quite natural, which is half the battle. My problem was I just disagreed with most of what you were saying  :lol:

Like about the set piece situation, you said Shotton isn't a big guy and we should have someone like Moore from Leicester commanding our set-pieces; you do realise Shotton is taller than Moore right? And you also said Martin's the biggest player, when he's not actually over 6 foot.

But that's just me being a picky ****, keep it up.

I like the way you're doing it, format wise, you've got it spot on and you all seem quite natural, which is half the battle. My problem was I just disagreed with most of what you were saying  :lol:

Like about the set piece situation, you said Shotton isn't a big guy and we should have someone like Moore from Leicester commanding our set-pieces; you do realise Shotton is taller than Moore right? And you also said Martin's the biggest player, when he's not actually over 6 foot.

But that's just me being a picky sausage, keep it up.

In fairness, I think the chap that spoke about Moore at Leicester, I think he may have meant Morgan. Mistakes happen. I'd be surprised if you diapered with most, I think some pretty fair points were made throughout.

Archived