33 ex-Derby players who are worse than Nick Blackman

cheron85

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, JaguarRam said:

I am sure he is a lovely guy (and I mean no offence) but so is Gandhi and I wouldn't want to see him play for Derby either.. 

He's certainly not as good since he died.

4 hours ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

That's the thing, by the January we signed him he hadn't actually scored for 2 months, the dry spell was already well underway. Blackman has scored (using wiki) 45 goals in his entire 10 year career, he scored 25% (11) in the space 2-3 months before we signed him, the other 34 have taken more than 9 years amass! He is not a goal scorer he never has been and never will be, his career statistics show that.

So what exactly makes you think he's going to start regularly banging 10-15 goals now?!

He has done it before so it can be done again. Just needs his confidence back and right role, which in his case is pretty similar to Ince's.

22 hours ago, cheron85 said:

Sorry - Not giving you these ones - Griffin was perfectly solid if unimpressive as a RB - And Sammon was better than Blackman has SO FAR proven to be (IMO)

Beg to differ I recall Griffin getting skinned numerous times the game against Villa away when he fell over leading to one Villa goal stands out in my mind 

Archived