NottsRam

Parking near shop

30 posts in this topic

It is stop car coming from one hour before kick off.

But i think it is wrong i think if they your using roadrider like me and my dad does you should get all day parking.

Share this post


Link to post

As I've mentioned before a few times, if Parking Eye send you an invoice, ignore it.  The only body's that can enforce a statutory parking fine is a council...

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

As I've mentioned before a few times, if Parking Eye send you an invoice, ignore it.  The only body's that can enforce a statutory parking fine is a council...

Don't ignore Parking Eye, they always go to court, ignoring the letters will go against you at court. 

Appealing it early doors helps you out and will make them think you'll defend yourself in court.

Google Parking eye claims and see for yourself.

Penelope Pendrex likes this

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Don't ignore Parking Eye, they always go to court, ignoring the letters will go against you at court. 

Appealing it early doors helps you out and will make them think you'll defend yourself in court.

Google Parking eye claims and see for yourself.

I know some have been taken to court, but I ignored them and after a couple of letters I never heard from again.

As someone else stated, and I've read elsewhere, tell them you're happy to pay it, if they can provide proof their customer (in this case DCFC) lost out on business due to that space being occupied longer than necessary.  Once they've been told that, again, they go away...

Boycie likes this

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

I know some have been taken to court, but I ignored them and after a couple of letters I never heard from again.

As someone else stated, and I've read elsewhere, tell them you're happy to pay it, if they can provide proof their customer (in this case DCFC) lost out on business due to that space being occupied longer than necessary.  Once they've been told that, again, they go away...

Toys R Us try this on a lot on Pride Park - there's two ways into that car park, and there's 3 ways out, yet there's only one camera. Routinely thinks people have been there for several days straight because they visit on separate days.

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, Srg said:

Toys R Us try this on a lot on Pride Park - there's two ways into that car park, and there's 3 ways out, yet there's only one camera. Routinely thinks people have been there for several days straight because they visit on separate days.

Chancers, the lot of 'em!!!

Share this post


Link to post

In the past, ignoring non-council parking notices was safe. Now, though, they have won a few court cases and generally speaking it's a bad idea to ignore. At the very least do some research (Peppipoo forums are good) before you decide whether or not to ignore a notice.

Boycie likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎18‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 16:23, Tamworthram said:

Am I missing something here? Now you know, unless you have disability or something, which is fair enough, what's wrong with using the car park by DW Sports? It's hardly a long walk. Do you have to pull up right outside the doors? 

I didn't park right outside the doors, I was about half way along the east stand.  Funnily enough, the few parking spaces right outside the shop are not restricted I believe, but these are often full.

Share this post


Link to post

With PE you usually have a key pad to put in your reg number to stop you getting a ticket in the hotel /shop/pub etc they just need to put one in the shop.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community.


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now