Short Films

sage

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Is that laughs, Icelandic style?  Are you folks a particularly jolly, humourous race :lol:

Well, we do like our humor black.  Mrs ramit is originally from The Philippines and they have a similar sense for comedy, it must be the volcanoes or something.  We were laughing at that ending for sure

Just now, ramit said:

Well, we do like our humor black.  Mrs ramit is originally from The Philippines and they have a similar sense for comedy, it must be the volcanoes or something.  We were laughing at that ending for sure

You folks don't get the obsession British humour has with cross dressing blokes, repressed homosexuals as sex objects and characters with names like "Winkle" and "Prodworthy"?

I give you the Carry On Films.......:lol:

No no, we take our cross dressing seriously around these parts. ;)  One of our biggest pop stars is a celebrated drag performer of some talent.

Personally i am a big fan of the Python gang, ever since i saw them first on PBS in the States in the seventies.  It took quite a few years if not decades until Icelanders learned to appreciate those wacky fellas but they did and Black Adder and all the rest become familiar here.  i went to see Life Of Brian in a theater here when it came out and there were only about 20 people there.  They sat there in stunned silence the whole film through, while i was shrieking on and off like a mad man.

Carry On films?  Now that's seriously campy and funny in a silly sort of way.  Never get old really.

Here's an oldie.  In keeping with the thread in some way, just think of it as a short film with no plot or ending

1 hour ago, ramit said:

Two quality short films.  i know The Last Farm of course, but had not seen Little Terrorist, Mrs ramit and i really enjoyed that one and it even has laughs in it.

Glad you enjoyed it. 

Archived