Mens toilet behaviour.

Boycie

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
21 hours ago, TimRam said:

Why do blokes at work do a number 2 during the day? Do it at home! The times I've gone in the loo after someone has done their business and it stinks the place out...then someone walks in bah!

Agree, and if half of them leave their home toilets in the same state i dread to think.

Sometimes makes you wonder if they have eaten a tube of superglue they way it seems to have stuck all around the toilet bowl, superglue mixed with rotten veg as its that bad your eyes start to burn.

Or what is it they have eaten that means that some if it still floats round in the bowl and no matter how much you flush it wont go away.

3 hours ago, LesterRam said:

So all the cubicles are full but one, you sit down and your arse is now wet with another mans piss, you then progress to squeeze so hard you almost give yourself an hernia whilst holding the disability bar to the sides and both legs planted on the door for extra leverage. You then tarmac the pan and after you have encountered such a horrific ordeal you then proceed to wipe your ass and the lazy arsed attendant forgot to the replace the paper in the dispenser, look on the door and it was checked twenty minutes previous, my arse :angry:

Never happened to me mind :ph34r:

Horror stories like this is why I never have a dump on a night out.  In the past, if I've been bursting to bomb Berlin I've gotten a taxi home...

Archived