Jack Stamps Player of the Year

Posh Ram

I would argue that Chris Baird has been our most consistent player. Carson has been decent but there have been plenty of goals where he could have done better, whereas I can hardly recall Baird putting a foot wrong.

However, this isn't the "Most Consistent Player of the Season" award, it's the "Player of the Season" award, therefore it should go to our best and most important player this year, which has been Tom Ince by an absolute country mile IMO.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Overshadowed by other news, but I would not have picked Carson to win all three of these awards. 

I agree with @Burton Ram, his consistency has won him these awards in a season where others have peaks and troughs. 

I would have liked the awards to be spread out a little more to give others a bit of encouragement! 

3 hours ago, angieram said:

Overshadowed by other news, but I would not have picked Carson to win all three of these awards. 

I agree with @Burton Ram, his consistency has won him these awards in a season where others have peaks and troughs. 

I would have liked the awards to be spread out a little more to give others a bit of encouragement! 

You've quoted the wrong person! My name has a 7 on the end! It's a good job @rynny returned me to this thread by liking my post, otherwise I wouldn't have seen the reply:p.

9 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

You've quoted the wrong person! My name has a 7 on the end! It's a good job @rynny returned me to this thread by liking my post, otherwise I wouldn't have seen the reply:p.

Sorry! Was having great troubles with my quotes last night. Some didn't work at all. I think it was all the talk about some other guy on here?

Anyway, I'll quote you again here @BurtonRam7 so you don't miss out! 

Still agree with you though (and often do!)

Archived