Sign 16, send 17 out!

RoyMac5

Judging by Rowetts post match, they'll be a lot of change throughout the summer. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see Brighton come back in for Russell, maybe even Ince. It'll be hard to recoup money on the Johnsons, Butterfields and Vydras, but someone is bound to want them - afteral someone took Albentosa and Shotton off our hands. We'd more than double our money from a Ince sale anyway, so ain't too arsed about losing money on the rest.

Rowett seems to know what type of player he wants, he must have confidence to go without no director of football and have handed in the targets list already. 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Papahet said:

and have handed in the targets list already. 

Pretty certain I heard him say just that in a recent interview.

35 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Getting rid of 17 division 1 (many Clough signed and therefore I imagine not too highly paid) players must surely be easier than 17 highly paid championship players. 

Most of the players they got rid of were actually youth players!

They got big money for Che Adams, let Brayford out on loan and released Mark Howard. 

GR such a proactive man. He was watching games constantly while waiting for his next job. Can well believe he'd lined up a good number of targets very quickly. Triple substitution yesterday I was really impressed with. You don't see it too often. Remember Fergie doing it at PP and it worked for him. That's referenced for his proactive nature 

1 hour ago, cannable said:

Most of the players they got rid of were actually youth players!

They got big money for Che Adams, let Brayford out on loan and released Mark Howard. 

Thanks for the information. As I said then, much easier than our current situation.

2 hours ago, Papahet said:

Judging by Rowetts post match, they'll be a lot of change throughout the summer. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see Brighton come back in for Russell, maybe even Ince. It'll be hard to recoup money on the Johnsons, Butterfields and Vydras, but someone is bound to want them - afteral someone took Albentosa and Shotton off our hands. We'd more than double our money from a Ince sale anyway, so ain't too arsed about losing money on the rest.

Rowett seems to know what type of player he wants, he must have confidence to go without no director of football and have handed in the targets list already. 

Yes, quick and strong players as he said.

Shotton first signing this summer?

Archived