Season ticket swap

bucktwo

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to renew for so many reasons...the expectation in the summer..the potential signings...the fresh dreams... the banter..the highs and lows of thwarted ambition... the escape from all else for that 90 mins...most of all the time spent with lad which is a lifetime of memories , joys . heartbreaks...and of course the pass out from the mrs which is now cast in stone

On 08/03/2017 at 07:46, bucktwo said:

I am one of the fortunate ones who have held a season ticket at Pride Park since it was built . I have attended every home game I possibly could during the last twenty years despite the increasingly tricky fixture schedule fitting in around the rest of my life ... so like 22 thousand more I make priority choices for my time and my money to follow the Rams ... 

Why is it that every season when ticket early bird renewal comes around I feel increasingly reluctant to part with the cash and re commit ? 

Is it  because I have been let down repeatedly ? 

Is it because I have better things to do with my time ? 

Is it because I have better things to do with my money ? 

Is it because of blind loyalty to the support of the club and feel a sense of we really should be better than this ? 

All of them . 

I will not be renewing .

I need to feel the difference after 20 years ...

Will I miss it ? of course 

Will I rejoin ? 

Is is just me or are there others who feel the same ? 

Feel exactly the same.

personally I'm insulted by MM's offer of 10% off if we go up, how about 10% off if we don't. Everyone would be happy to pay 10% more if we're in the top flight, is this man Deluded or what.

Archived