Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

Just now, SimonBHA said:

I'd be very surprised if we sold March. Expect him to be in the first team picture. 

Don't know much about him if I'm honest, Simon. Only made 3 starts for you last season according to Sqwauka. Highly rated player, then?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Don't know much about him if I'm honest, Simon. Only made 3 starts for you last season according to Sqwauka. Highly rated player, then?

That's because he had a bad injury?

On 17/06/2017 at 17:47, RamNut said:

What about the other tommy smith who plays for huddersfield as well? 

With tommy lawrence, tom cleverley, and tom barkhuizen in midfield with tom huddlestone holding 

And tom ince up front 

Sponsored by tom tom?

Does that mean we'll be signing Tom,Dick and Harry?!

16 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

It took him a long time to recover and build his fitness back up since he tore his knee ligaments at Derby in December 15. Plus it's difficult to play him with Knockaert as they play the same position really. March can play wide left too but Hughton thought having both on at the same time was a bit too attacking. He's class though and is a fans favourite. Expect him to adapt easily to the Prem and do well. I suppose you never know with football and maybe he'd want to go somewhere for more minutes but it would come as a big surprise to us if he did move on. 

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet or not but Jordan Amavi from Villa has asked to be tramsfer listed because he feels Villa's chances of promotion are too slim to match his aspirations.

I don't really know much about him but know he signed for them for a fair bit of money in recent seasons. Worth a punt?

Just now, DCFC90 said:

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet or not but Jordan Amavi from Villa has asked to be tramsfer listed because he feels Villa's chances of promotion are too slim to match his aspirations.

I don't really know much about him but know he signed for them for a fair bit of money in recent seasons. Worth a punt?

Not at £25m. :lol:

Just now, DCFC90 said:

?? if that's what they're asking for then they can do one! Surely he's not worth half that?

I think the owner rejected that price from Chinese club. He ain't worth that so IMO £5-10m max. 

Just now, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

I think the owner rejected that price from Chinese club. He ain't worth that so IMO £5-10m max. 

He's a Championship player. If he was that good then surely a Premier League team would have tried snapping him up when they came down.

I'd agree, £5 - 10m for a decent championship defender is probably about right.

Archived