Forum Introductions

davenportram

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's like the start of Dad's Army, seeing the Rams nudging over the Erewash.Conquering Uttoxeter,reclaiming Bakewell and Buxton from the Mancs. Pushing south to everywhere they don't sell Everards. I see it all. A global brand.

Oh sorry, have to go, it's tablet time.

It's like the start of Dad's Army, seeing the Rams nudging over the Erewash.Conquering Uttoxeter,reclaiming Bakewell and Buxton from the Mancs. Pushing south to everywhere they don't sell Everards. I see it all. A global brand.

Oh sorry, have to go, it's tablet time.

oh lol Long Eaton has always been 50/50 between Derby and Forest fans.. well 30/30 the rest are glory

• 2 weeks later...

How do everyone!

Been posting for a few weeks now, but hadn't realised this thread was here, and thought I would introduce myself.  Better late than never!

I'm a long time reader of the forum but recently decided it was time to sign up and start posting. Became a Ram thanks to my Dad and Grandads influence and got to attend my first game against Grimsby Town in the '95/'96 season (1-1 Dean Sturridge) and i've been hooked from there on in.  I don't get to attend many games these days as I'm living overseas but I'll hopefully be able to attend a few more from next January onwards when I move back to the UK. 

I've enjoyed the forum banter so far, hope to be able to contribute towards that from here on in! 

Happy posting!

Hi all. Been looking on here for months now so thought I'd sign up for the odd comment.

Been a season ticket holder since I was 7 (I'm now 23)and try to go to as many away days as I can.

I've enjoyed reading the forum so look forward to contributing.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Im 442 - a Derby fan for 45 years. So I'm old basically

I used to do forums but had to wean myself away. I'm hoping that this is a nice gentle place for gentle folk and

that you'll all be nice to me :-)

Loving the re-surgent Rams under Sam Rush and our Stevie's leadership.

I'm looking forward to chatting about our shared love over the coming weeks and months.

Here's to a great and hopefully successful new season.

Im old so its still 442 for me Srg - you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Well unless you have one of those electric shock collars and that's cruel even for Connor S. Mind you, its a thought :)   

Hello Im 442 - a Derby fan for 45 years. So I'm old basically

I used to do forums but had to wean myself away. I'm hoping that this is a nice gentle place for gentle folk and

that you'll all be nice to me :-)

Loving the re-surgent Rams under Sam Rush and our Stevie's leadership.

I'm looking forward to chatting about our shared love over the coming weeks and months.

Here's to a great and hopefully successful new season.

Grzegorz?? Is that the legend that is 442??!?!!!!??

Archived