Forum Introductions

davenportram

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good evening guys I'm Derby Loyal lives in Northamptonshire and born from Derby. How are we all?

are you a wind up merchant? Cause Daveo is manning the ban hammer, he's swinging it like a punch drunk Tyson Fury.

Urrrrrrm...

"Does anyone on here use them? I just signed up about hour ago and got banned i haven't posted anything wrong... Do they do that when people joined the forum? confuse

P.S my username on there called DerbyLoyal... WHY AM I BANNED? confuse"

He had another account that was banned earlier, came on and went on a posting craze dragging up old threads with one liners, clocked up 20 in under 20 minutes saying people were full of **** and need a slap, this thread is cringe, no one cares who you are or whatever. It's only bloody forum.......as you do when you join a forum...

• 2 weeks later...

He had another account that was banned earlier, came on and went on a posting craze dragging up old threads with one liners, clocked up 20 in under 20 minutes saying people were full of **** and need a slap, this thread is cringe, no one cares who you are or whatever. It's only bloody forum.......as you do when you join a forum...

You're full of ****

Hi guys.

I run the account @derbycountytalk on Twitter and thought I'd give the forum a go!

Oh, and I'm not one of those #ITK. Haha.

Cheers!

Welcome my friend.

Try to avoid mods and ex pats and you'll have a great time on here!!

• 1 month later...

Archived