Forum Introductions

davenportram

I'm not sure if I ever properly posted on here.

SO IT BEGINS.

Howdy, I'm Leics (or Nat, if you're a stalker). Despite what me name says I'm actually from around the Loughborough area (again for any staalkers). I'm 15 and halfway through my GCSE's (or O-levels if you grew up in a simpler time).

I went to my first Derby game when I was around 5 and saw us come back from 0-1 down against Palace (my grandad's team and my second team) to win 2-1. Although this and a game against Millwall (won 2-0 to stay up, Marco Reich free-kick and pitch invasion) led to me being a Derby fan, I was at first....a Leicester fan 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> My first games had been Leicester ones but whenever I saw Leicester, they lost and whenever I saw Derby play, they won. So I became a derby fan! Fickle.

I was 5 at the time.

Clearly as you can see from my impressive post count and member title, I am a future mod.

Eh?

Daveo, you know it makes sense.

Some new, young blood?

Anyway, bloody love it here, and will be here for a while 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> unless I get banned.

Twitter: @nananatman

I remember that Palace game as I also took my Grandad (a Palace fan) to the game.. That's wierd.. I remember after Idiakez scored the penalty (was it a rebound) the atmosphere in the north east stand was probably as good as I've ever known it..

Are we related? Or is that just a freaky coincidence

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evening all. Long time rams fan here and long time reader of this forum.

Thought it time to say hi and get posting. I'll be boring and mundane most of the time, but every now and again I may just produce a gem ala Ben davies.

Looking forward to getting putting in my place by Franco, I'll try to be positive, loved by lady ram, thanks in advance and generally interacting with all........let the fun begin!

I remember that Palace game as I also took my Grandad (a Palace fan) to the game.. That's wierd.. I remember after Idiakez scored the penalty (was it a rebound) the atmosphere in the north east stand was probably as good as I've ever known it..

Are we related? Or is that just a freaky coincidence

If we are related I will get my nipple pierced.

Evening all. Long time rams fan here and long time reader of this forum.

Thought it time to say hi and get posting. I'll be boring and mundane most of the time, but every now and again I may just produce a gem ala Ben davies.

Looking forward to getting putting in my place by Franco, I'll try to be positive, loved by lady ram, thanks in advance and generally interacting with all........let the fun begin!

just be positive and we'll get along fine. 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Archived