Forum Introductions

davenportram

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol here you all are!!!

hello lads used to be on the old forum but ben in dubai for six months!!! bloody hot!

whats going on with derby then are we going to win the league lol

how is ngel doing we seem a bit better than last year aprt form the cup!

go on derby!

hello lads used to be on the old forum but ben in dubai for six months!!! bloody hot!

whats going on with derby then are we going to win the league lol

how is ngel doing we seem a bit better than last year aprt form the cup!

go on derby!

Bit better but nowhere close to winning the league unless we get some miracle signings ( unlikely with this board ) but we shall see. We need a win against Watford otherwise well get battered by forest again at home with our morale.

hello everyone

:):).............new member here .season ticket holder with my son and have been for a number of years....i go way back to the clough senior days and dont mind admitting i am desperate for his son Nigel to get one over the big spenders.....i am a computer virgin as such and am still learning but my eyes will fail i'm afraid before my one finger keyboard work does....so hello everybody , go easy on me , but, i will give as good as i get if the name of Clough is being hammered without due cause ...but , i do agree on saying that that one or two of the team selections over recent weeks have left me more than a little bemused to say the least ......................cheers...FOOTYMADME...;););)

Hi there, and welcome to the forum.

You're not alone in wondering what's going on with team selection, and I think to a man (and woman, maybe not the red dogs) we want Nigel to succeed. We probably all disagree about the best way for that to happen, but wouldn't it be dull if we all thought the same?

you seem like a nice bunch

but i suppose little red riding thingy thought that of mr wolf b4 he bit her wotsits off ay..................i dont know how to start a new line so i just havta keep on typing ......i agree , fartmachine is a cool name ....i used to have one and got loads of laughs with it till it met it's match with aunty grizwald who could trump for england she took it on and after 3 hrs it gave up and exploded ! aunty laughed and laughed.............bless her , she's dead now ............too much black pudding.:eek:....:D

but i suppose little red riding thingy thought that of mr wolf b4 he bit her wotsits off ay..................i dont know how to start a new line so i just havta keep on typing ......i agree , fartmachine is a cool name ....i used to have one and got loads of laughs with it till it met it's match with aunty grizwald who could trump for england she took it on and after 3 hrs it gave up and exploded ! aunty laughed and laughed.............bless her , she's dead now ............too much black pudding.:eek:....:D

I was like that once :rolleyes:

Thought if i pressed enter then it would submit what i had just wrote instead of going down a line. :D

• 3 weeks later...

helllloooooo froggggggg :D

I've been a season ticket holder for 8 years and been going to away matches for just aslong(every single one ;))

Seriously cba to say much else :p

and since i'm 16 i hope i'm the youngest one on here! :L

from what i read you all seem like wierd 40 year olds :D

I've been a season ticket holder for 8 years and been going to away matches for just aslong(every single one ;))

Cheeky sod, some of us aren't that old!! :rolleyes: But carry on like that and you will fit in well here!

How rude! Actually I'm a weird 42 year old....;)

I'm 18. Good to see a bit of youth on the forum ;)

Oooooh, hello!

Archived