You wouldn't put Apple on your pizza

Day

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, David said:

Tomato a fruit is the same as calling a Jaffa cake a biscuit. Technically you are right but it's also ******. Nobody sticks tomatos in a fruit bowl or slice them up and top with yoghurt do they

No, technically you are wrong...It was proven in court that Jaffa cakes are in fact cakes not biscuits.(all to do with differing levels of vat applied to cakes and biscuits) ?

Just now, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

No, technically you are wrong...It was proven in court that Jaffa cakes are in fact cakes not biscuits.(all to do with differing levels of vat applied to cakes and biscuits) ?

Courts can say what they like, can't fool me

I'm not a fan of Pineapple on pizza, but that's overwhelming due to the fact that I don't like pineapple at all.

I like the occasional sweet pizza though and I imagine that's the attraction, but usually in addition with other foodstuffs. 

Pizzas are a great platform for food experimentation. Difficult to concoct a pizza that isn't edible, even if it's not your favorite.

Funnily enough I have had Apple on a pizza. It was excellent. I would never risk making it myself, but I saw it on a menu at a restaurant and had to try it. Apple and pulled pork. 

Archived