Newcastle Away

Boss

3 hours ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

The majority of pubs will be ok with Derby fans. The cheesier the pub the more likelihood of a wally toon fan. Obviously our own behaviour is a factor too ;)

I'll be wearing a Derby top and don't anticipate any problems. The Forth and Bodega for my trip from station to Sid James Park. 

Rehills in Jesmond for champagne and top beers to celebrate after the game. 

Cheers Tim

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coming up on Friday afternoon. Little Angry flying up with his mates early Friday. He Booked some dodgy hostel in the city centre.. 

Staying on The Quay but will probably make my way to The Gate on match day or wait for a text from little Angry to see where he is.

Dont expect much hassle in most pubs to be fair. They are well used to lots travelling support coming for the weekend. If you want trouble, I am sure you will find it.

Went a few years ago for a weekend and we were playing Blackpool at home but they were away at Man Utd. Eventually found a pub which would show both games.. Full of geordies and about 6 Derby.. We won 5-0 and they won at Old Trafford. Great afternoon.. They were cheering our goals in the end. 

7 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Coming up on Friday afternoon. Little Angry flying up with his mates early Friday. He Booked some dodgy hostel in the city centre.. 

Staying on The Quay but will probably make my way to The Gate on match day or wait for a text from little Angry to see where he is.

Dont expect much hassle in most pubs to be fair. They are well used to lots travelling support coming for the weekend. If you want trouble, I am sure you will find it.

Went a few years ago for a weekend and we were playing Blackpool at home but they were away at Man Utd. Eventually found a pub which would show both games.. Full of geordies and about 6 Derby.. We won 5-0 and they won at Old Trafford. Great afternoon.. They were cheering our goals in the end. 

Posts like this make me really miss the motherland.....

On 27 January 2017 at 14:19, RamsPolls said:

I'm sat in a corporate box for this one... I have family up north and we bought a box for the home tie. So they've returned the favour for the away leg.

I'm very nervous. If we score, I'm going to go nuts. 

Mhhmmm, 

Boxes rubbish at SJ

Ground level and dominated by Tooners

Remember going nuts when Sturridege got early goal. They weren't happy.

Good luck with that 

Depends which boxes you get BobbyD. We have a corporate do every year in the Milburn Stand. On half way and not too high up - bit higher than the West Stand boxes at PP. 

Good of pubs for beer and banter: Bacchus, Forth, Bodega, Town walls. All in city centre

cant wait for this one!

41 minutes ago, Whitley ram said:

Depends which boxes you get BobbyD. We have a corporate do every year in the Milburn Stand. On half way and not too high up - bit higher than the West Stand boxes at PP. 

Good of pubs for beer and banter: Bacchus, Forth, Bodega, Town walls. All in city centre

cant wait for this one!

Top choice for pubs Whitley. I'll be in the Forth and Bodega.

Archived