Max lowe injury

Derbyram1983

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we buy/produce crocks, or is there something amiss in the medical room?

The number of injuries we have had over the last few years, along with the staggering length of time we take to rehabilitate after injury, is enough for the medical staff to be called into question IMO. 

WTF is going on with George Thorne!?

1 hour ago, TroyDyer said:

The number of injuries we have had over the last few years, along with the staggering length of time we take to rehabilitate after injury, is enough for the medical staff to be called into question IMO. 

Believe this is probably why the old medical staff were dismissed a few weeks ago, it's not just the number of injuries that are reoccurring- there's no way on earth Thorne should still be out with a broken leg, and there's no way it should take nigh on a month for Lowe to recover from a groin strain which I believe is what the injury is. Does make you wonder what is going on to players once their injuries subside?

1 hour ago, TroyDyer said:

Taking his time to get back from injury which is not a problem. We just need to make sure he'll be in right shape at the right time. 

2 hours ago, TroyDyer said:

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

Believe this is probably why the old medical staff were dismissed a few weeks ago, it's not just the number of injuries that are reoccurring- there's no way on earth Thorne should still be out with a broken leg, and there's no way it should take nigh on a month for Lowe to recover from a groin strain which I believe is what the injury is. Does make you wonder what is going on to players once their injuries subside?

George has had issues with the way the skin tissue has healed which can't really be apportioned to the medical team as such, though I think the general question you ask is a fair one to pose.

As for groin injuries, they can take months to mend. I lost 3 months of a rugby season to a groin strain and Manu Tuilagi who is a bloody tank lost several times that, so it does happen.

6 minutes ago, 86 points said:

George has had issues with the way the skin tissue has healed which can't really be apportioned to the medical team as such, though I think the general question you ask is a fair one to pose.

As for groin injuries, they can take months to mend. I lost 3 months of a rugby season to a groin strain and Manu Tuilagi who is a bloody tank lost several times that, so it does happen.

Yeah I'd heard about the infection of George's scar tissue, I did wonder whether potentially that could be due to the medical team mishandling the wound in the recovery stage- however I'm not a doctor so all guess work on my behalf 

Fair enough on the groin injuries, I was under the impression they generally take 2 weeks to heal- but still the question remains why originally he was only supposed to be out for one match with this injury if I remember right, and also why does it keep reoccuring

Archived