RAMS PLAYER - iS IT ANY GOOD?

minesahartington

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

Im in Burton and dont get east mids news. Agree that if you want extended interviews and full match action as well as plenty on u21's/ u23's defo worth it.

Apparently if you get freesat you can choose to watch east Midlands news instead of west Midlands....

I'm in Staffordshire as well despite being a ilson lad and I've had to put up watching Birmingham bloody news for twenty years now so I'm investing in freesat before I actually go insane.

On the ramsplayer front,as I've said,I've cancelled it,but I can just about get radio Derby on dab so I will cope....

If you don't live in Derbyshire then I'd definitely recommend it. I lived in Liverpool for a few years, could listen to every game live and listen to it on my phone as well when I was out and about (provided I had 3G).

It's also nice to have the 'Full 90' to watch back for every game, although it only goes up about 3 days later and I rarely bothered. Not as fun when you already know the result, and it's hard to avoid results for 3 days. 

16 hours ago, Howard Canitbé said:

If you don't live in Derbyshire then I'd definitely recommend it. I lived in Liverpool for a few years, could listen to every game live and listen to it on my phone as well when I was out and about (provided I had 3G).

It's also nice to have the 'Full 90' to watch back for every game, although it only goes up about 3 days later and I rarely bothered. Not as fun when you already know the result, and it's hard to avoid results for 3 days. 

A derby fan that avoids the result for 3 days - wait until @eddie hears of that! 

Archived