time to use some under 23 players

B4ev6is

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think today showed Lowe is capable of stepping up to first team football. Not perfect or the finished article by a long way but certainly capable. Hanson however was poor today, slow, constantly out of position and a long way off first team right back ( better as a mid but still not good enough). I would like to see Anya as a right back if Christie is out for any upcoming matches 

23 hours ago, Doodle said:

I think today showed Lowe is capable of stepping up to first team football. Not perfect or the finished article by a long way but certainly capable. Hanson however was poor today, slow, constantly out of position and a long way off first team right back ( better as a mid but still not good enough). I would like to see Anya as a right back if Christie is out for any upcoming matches 

I agree, he looks a very good prospect who will only get better. Ollson on the other hand is probably as good as he will be, i'd stick with lowe as in the long run it will benefit us more.

Hanson was poor, and i think that change was one of the big reasons our 2nd half performance went down hill. He isnt a right back though. Lets hope cyrus comes back quickly.

Archived