Abdoul Camara

JarodyDCFC

33 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Not surprised Tom looks moody when even if he's bang in form folk are advocating dropping him! What's the lad got to do???

Yes that would definitely be disheartening, even when he runs up a blind alley - he still puts the fear of god

into the opposing defenders!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, 86 points said:

Not surprised Tom looks moody when even if he's bang in form folk are advocating dropping him! What's the lad got to do???

Look at the date I posted that comment ! At the time Ince was really struggling and had only scored 1 goal all season. He has played a lot better in recent weeks

I just want to see the guy play ? I'm not really bothered about Weimann or Blackman, they've had their chances in the past and have wasted them. Been reliably informed that Weimann is more of a natural striker, which doesn't help his situation because he'll never play there for us. Camera is an out and out winger, we don't actually have another.

20 hours ago, clarkeram7 said:

I just want to see the guy play ? I'm not really bothered about Weimann or Blackman, they've had their chances in the past and have wasted them. Been reliably informed that Weimann is more of a natural striker, which doesn't help his situation because he'll never play there for us. Camera is an out and out winger, we don't actually have another.

I dont think wiemann has wasted his chance. I don't think hes done alot wrong to be honest. Unfortunately he just doesn't get a run of games. 

Archived