DCFC Fans - Pearson Officially Mutually Booted Podcast

Day

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another cracking podcast gents.

some thoughts on some of the topics

fully agree with Alex on warburton, was my choice in the summer but won't lie as Pearson was also very much on my preferred list too, but obviously that hasn't quite work out.

U discussed the Derby way, 

Just wandered what u thought,

My interpretation of this mythological thing is that it's more the Southampton model in terms of having a constant and open pathway from the accademy to the first team.

from the interviews Iv heard Mel do about it on every occasion he's spoke about using this pathway, I believe he even stated that he wanted one accademy player per season to be brought into the first team

my impression is that he realises playing styles may vary as managers come and go (hence maybe why Pearson was allowed to be brought in as if it was a style based thing as u guys have said he doesn't fit the bill)

Being fair to Pearson though he did have youngsters like Lowe, Mitchell and Elsnik all involved this season, much more so than clement did so I don't think Pearson can be accused of not sticking to the Derby way, if that is indeed Mels take on it.

playing crap dire football then he's guilty as charged lol 

keep up the good work though lads, looking forward to a potential double header next week 

6 hours ago, Leicester Ram said:

Alex is as good of an appointment as McClaren.

I've always said that this man made sense. Can't wait to see those sweet, sweet royalties. 

I can only assume they're coming, I haven't actually seen my contract yet, David is a tough negotiator. So tough in fact that we never actually entered negotiations at any point. 

16 minutes ago, Boycie said:

get Alex on or chase people to commit to make an appearance. Wonder which is the easier option for the workaholic Daveo?

I choose to believe it's all for my expert analysis and endless rambles with little to no punchline at any given time. 

Archived