Beer Thread

Cisse

Just tried the Courvoisier. I find it easier to drink than whiskey, doesn't give me the same warmth as it goes down. More fruity taste and less woody but I guess thats probably because the cognac is only aged 2 years compared to most of my whiskeys being 10/12 years.

I really like the after taste actually. I will definitely be drinking the bottle (not tonight) and will consider buying again!

Just tried the Courvoisier. I find it easier to drink than whiskey, doesn't give me the same warmth as it goes down. More fruity taste and less woody but I guess thats probably because the cognac is only aged 2 years compared to most of my whiskeys being 10/12 years.

I really like the after taste actually. I will definitely be drinking the bottle (not tonight) and will consider buying again!

Get yourself onto Hine, like velvet in a glass.

Currently sipping a can of Crafty Dan 13 Guns - quite hoppy and extremely delicious. An early father's day present from my wonderful daughter.

My first ever last night......... Sublime

image.jpg

From Kurt or the pub?

It's an utterly wonderful beer - I prefer it to St Bernardus Abt 12 and Westvleteren 12.