Weimann and Bent

Ramdale

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, David said:

13 starts in bits, nowhere near enough a proper chance.

100+ Prem games he's no donkey.

Whilst everyone jumped on the Blackman hype train I'm still the ticket collector for the Weimann train, all passengers welcome, wipe your feet as you come on board. New carpet for the new season.

Well, I'm with Dave, been on the Weimann train from the start. I think he's brilliant so there, ner.

And Camara, I'm on that train as well.

Which means it's going to hurt if they arrive at different stations

5 hours ago, David said:

13 starts in bits, nowhere near enough a proper chance.

100+ Prem games he's no donkey.

Whilst everyone jumped on the Blackman hype train I'm still the ticket collector for the Weimann train, all passengers welcome, wipe your feet as you come on board. New carpet for the new season.

Ive been sat in my seat since the train arrived at the station,  He was seen as being a decent prospect at Villa, then we nicked him, and since then he has had injuries and had to try to play out of totally position, talk about frustrating for the lad... no wonder he went off the boil, i know what i do, if my boss asked me to doa different job i give it a go, but if he then side lined me because i wasn't effective in that roll i'd be pretty p1ssed off, and want my old job back to prove a point...

I remember when he came we saw his You Tube goals, and most thought he looked a good bit of business, watching his goals were any of them from out on the wing or 'wide'... no !  He plays down the middle, so for all of his critics who've seen him in a Derby shirt and thought he wasn't all that, if he was given a chance to play to his strengths i think he will sway your opinions.

Here's a reminder of why he was bought. IMHO a better choice down the middle than Blackman and Bent .

• 3 weeks later...

Archived