Children's Rams Squad

PrivateDerby

Anyone else impressed with the packs the club sent out? 

Bought a children's ST for a littleun in my family as she seems to love it, plan is to upgrade it to an adult for the matches my brother can make.

I'm not one to buy anything from the shop unless it's for Birthday or Christmas, when I take her she doesn't ask to go in anymore which is good.

Anyway, thought it was quality, box came in the post with a bag, scarf, membership card, posters, certificate etc. she loved it, rammie!!!!!!

Nice one Derby and up the Lambs!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JaguarRam said:

Mine support Liverpool and Chelsea and can't get them interested in the Rams.

I blame the parents. I have let them down :-)

I turned mine from Man Utd to Derby.

He fookin hates me now!

Ah well, saves time in the long run, I suppose.

We had a card posted through the letterbox a few days ago as not in when delivered....so we walked to midland road to collect!

Our lad Reece (8) was impressed with the backpack etc & will probably use once back at school :)

nice idea the packs gets the Rams badge out there with the youngsters (our future fans!) 

in the past, ours have had boot bags etc that are still in use....happy days ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Got ours today. Swift reply from the club after delay in it being delivered and delivered today as promised. Fair play to the club for this. They already give sensational value for money by letting kids have ST's for next to nothing and they really don't have to go the extra mile by giving each child personalised rammie packs with a scarf, rucksack and the like. They do though and I think it's worthy of saying thanks to the club and it's so refreshing to see a club run with the future of the club in mind (the kids) and that they take an active interest in making supporting the club a positive experience.

Well done DCFC.

Archived