Who left early?

Ram@Lincoln

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I had simual case at chalton 2 years ago over disabled man but he kicked up such a fuss he nearly caused a riot that day this little boy started to cry asking to go home i said it is okay dont worry people shouting scareing you. And i just sat while he stood up chanting with him. He seemed to enjoy himself. That little boy dad on this forum.

Was this the game with the steward who looked like Garth Crooks who was shouting at everyone to sit down? :lol:

Stayed till the very end, just got home. Wasn't the best 28 pound I ever spent. But Derby fans were on the players backs as soon as that somewhat lucky first goal went in. Guy behind me just kept going on about how he would sell everyone and kept asking "why am i still here?" Ironically he actually stayed until about the 87th minute.

Stayed until the end - I never leave early but we were sorely tempted today after such a spineless, clueless display. However, we were on that car park by the buses and I would have needed a Monster Truck to get out.

Stayed until the end. Should have known how today was going to go the minute I saw one of the staff spill boiling coffee on themselves and subsequently have a panic attack simultaneously - at a bar that refused to sell beer even though I could quite clearly see some!

Archived