Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, AdamRusty15 said:

If Sam, Mel and NP want FF, they will get him. We are the most powerful team in the Championship transfer market now. 

Really? We haven't actually bought anyone yet. Crazy post.

Villa? Norwich? Newcastle?

7 hours ago, Nijul_cluff said:

I just don't get why 4.15pm? Even if he's not in SW lineup tomorrow it doesn't necessarily mean anything, does it? I don't want to het my tiny little hopes up haha 

If we're guessing that Mackworth has info that FF is not going to be in the Weds lineup, there can only be two conclusions:

1) Mackworth is on a wind up, possibly out of spite to get back at people mocking him few weeks back (I don't think this is in @MACKWORTHRAM character, as much as I can tell over an online forum!)

2) He has had info from his Derby source, suggesting that FF will be unavailable due to a possible imminent transfer.

As squads aren't announced until an hour before kick off, and I assume Mackworth doesn't have a Sheffield contact too, this would suggest that FF has moved closer to a Rams move.

Obviously, things can change, and this doesn't ensure anything. Just my thinking about it logically

8 minutes ago, r4derby said:

If we're guessing that Mackworth has info that FF is not going to be in the Weds lineup, there can only be two conclusions:

1) Mackworth is on a wind up, possibly out of spite to get back at people mocking him few weeks back (I don't think this is in @MACKWORTHRAM character, as much as I can tell over an online forum!)

2) He has had info from his Derby source, suggesting that FF will be unavailable due to a possible imminent transfer.

As squads aren't announced until an hour before kick off, and I assume Mackworth doesn't have a Sheffield contact too, this would suggest that FF has moved closer to a Rams move.

Obviously, things can change, and this doesn't ensure anything. Just my thinking about it logically

Mackworth ram has spoken. Ff will be a derby player very soon from what he seems to be implying

Had a quick read of OwlsTalk, just to hear another opinion. 

Supposedly, FF fell out with their manager/owner and hence there were worries he wanted out and Newcastle would snap him up. Could explain our reason for interest/ a bid?

Also, someone's claiming we have had a bid accepted for £7m despite FF not explicitally wanting to leave. Having said that, they also said he'd be Martin's replacement as we've accepted a bid for Martin too.

7 minutes ago, SouthernRam said:

Had a quick read of OwlsTalk, just to hear another opinion. 

Supposedly, FF fell out with their manager/owner and hence there were worries he wanted out and Newcastle would snap him up. Could explain our reason for interest/ a bid?

Also, someone's claiming we have had a bid accepted for £7m despite FF not explicitally wanting to leave. Having said that, they also said he'd be Martin's replacement as we've accepted a bid for Martin too.

Owlstalk is full of poo. 

Dont belive everything you read

a bit like on here

people will belive what they want to hear 

Just now, Eatonram said:

And you guys aren't shitting yourself at all are you. The mighty Owls and their million supporters all crapping themselves on owlstalk is quite funny.

Not at all

i finding it more amusing that you think it could actually happen. 

Just now, Theowl said:

Owlstalk is full of poo. 

Dont belive everything you read

a bit like on here

people will belive what they want to hear 

Seems like your worried it will happen.

9 minutes ago, Theowl said:

Omg you guys still think he is coming ?

Itk *sigh 

If you wasn't worried you wouldn't be spending your Saturday morning on here checking updates for a team you don't support

1 minute ago, TopRam said:

If you wasn't worried you wouldn't be spending your Saturday morning on here checking updates for a team you don't support

Yep.

Just now, TopRam said:

I came on here to check if there was any more news on us signing any more of your players

then notices this thread still going on 

that answer your question ?

1 hour ago, AdamRusty15 said:

If Sam, Mel and NP want FF, they will get him. We are the most powerful team in the Championship transfer market now. 

Well we are a powerful buyer but we are well short of what we can spend to maintain FFP compared to the likes of villa and the barcodes 

Just now, satty atwal said:

Oh god just had a read of owlstalk.... the despise they show towards us is shocking! Clear hatred

Hatred ?

na think you taking it a bit far there

we now just talking about FF and his bike 

we forgot about your lot ages ago ha ha 

Archived