Transfers

YouRams

I know it's just one game but if you were NP what movements would you be making (if any) in the transfer market.

If we stick with that formation today we really need a quality winger, JR doesn't turn up enough, Johnson isn't a winger and neither is Blackman.

Those who would of sold Hendrick what are you thoughts? In spells he was unplayable but for a large part of the game went missing again. I was a sell but now I'm on the fence, NP could be just what Hendrick needs.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, YouRams said:

I think one winger would be enough, I'm hoping Camara looks decent when he returns from injury he's the type of player Pearson likes very direct, Weimann is another who can play out wide. 

no offence to the lad but i think weimann looks pants out wide, he's made for through balls to run onto, timed so he can just bury it rather than think about it. I'd be tempted to play to his strengths. hope Camara doesnt come back too eager to impress, with skills and that, taking folk on too much, he looks like he's got some moves but he not had a fair chance since his arrival. hope that hasnt messed his head up. be a real shame if the fan dont cut him some flack when he makes his season debut  

Archived