DCFC Fans - Transfer rumours & England appoint Allardyce Podcast

Day

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

I think they would do wonderfully well on late night radio. Watch out Graham Torrington 

Alex is too busy managing league football teams I think?

UN peace keeper no less,

i bet getting the sack as an online moderator looked bad on the old cv aywot ??

32 minutes ago, Boycie said:

i bet getting the sack as an online moderator looked bad on the old cv aywot ??

I quit! You didn't sack me in time, I jumped first. It was the Tyrone Mears of moderator escapes. 

21 minutes ago, Alex W said:

I quit! You didn't sack me in time, I jumped first. It was the Tyrone Mears of moderator escapes. 

Erm, ok bud. ? Mind u, I put your name forward, Daveo always reminds me.

And the Mansfield town thread was a wind up, ?? really?

5 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Erm, ok bud. ? Mind u, I put your name forward, Daveo always reminds me.

And the Mansfield town thread was a wind up, ?? really?

It was a partial success, which makes it a success on the CV if we have to argue legalities with anyone.

This was a time when Gary Teale coming into form against Coventry for three games was a season highlight. We all needed a good laugh.

Either way, Mansfield being the stags rules me out, never have been much of a Baratheon fan. 

26 minutes ago, Alex W said:

It was a partial success, which makes it a success on the CV if we have to argue legalities with anyone.

This was a time when Gary Teale coming into form against Coventry for three games was a season highlight. We all needed a good laugh.

Either way, Mansfield being the stags rules me out, never have been much of a Baratheon fan. 

Well we had a good laugh, so I guess that's correct, good luck with peas keeping.

27 minutes ago, Alex W said:

hows the website going?

1 hour ago, Alex W said:

I wonder if he thought "ours is the fury" when he hit that screamer against Plymouth? Or was it Preston?

49 minutes ago, davenportram said:

hows the website going?

tumblr_inline_mgxqofgWq81rniwfz.gif

It got me into Uni on the back of a pitifully low college education score, beyond that...it's resting. It's very tired, we were so successful and all that. I thought it was a little TOO early for people. Too revolutionary.

That and a total career change. Two years later half decent competition was created and loopholes taken out to make the style of commentary I intended for it more difficult to produce. A shame really but lucky I dropped it when I did. It could still run as a genuine business model, it'd just require some decent capital upfront to pay for the software needed and market it. Plus some workarounds the three minute rule for written commentary.

1 hour ago, davenportram said:

hows the website going?

19 minutes ago, Alex W said:

tumblr_inline_mgxqofgWq81rniwfz.gif

It got me into Uni on the back of a pitifully low college education score, beyond that...it's resting. It's very tired, we were so successful and all that. I thought it was a little TOO early for people. Too revolutionary.

That and a total career change. Two years later half decent competition was created and loopholes taken out to make the style of commentary I intended for it more difficult to produce. A shame really but lucky I dropped it when I did. It could still run as a genuine business model, it'd just require some decent capital upfront to pay for the software needed and market it. Plus some workarounds the three minute rule for written commentary.

Was that Derby uni with Mel's help?

4 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Was that Derby uni with Mel's help?

It was my silky smooth tones that got me into Derby Uni, talked my way in based on business experience. It all ended up being very handy.

only started listening to the pod casts over the past month and have really enjoyed them. Good banter and very well presented.

Archived